The 100th Reunion is just a few months away! We hope you’ll join us for October 11-13, 2019 to celebrate the centenary of the band with a concert, the Harvard-Cornell football game, and the quinquennial reunion banquet. The undergraduate Reunion Manager is Jessica Bishai ‘20, the real Jess B, former flute mama, and a statistics concentrator in Kirkland House. Feel free to reach out to Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be involved in planning the reunion or if you have any questions.
- Registration is LIVE! Register at www.cognitoforms.com/HUB19/HUB100th by September 23 (or as soon as you possibly can)! You will be able to purchase tickets to individual events, or a package that includes all the events at a slight discount.
- We have a no crustie left behind policy — this means that we want everyone to attend the reunion and celebrate this milestone for the HUB. If the registration cost is a barrier, we have created a reduced rate full package. Please use this rate only if the discount makes the difference between you being able to attend the reunion or not. If the cost is still too much, reach out to Jessica Bishai at email@example.com to discuss options. We truly want to see everyone in October.
- Hotels: It’s a holiday weekend in Cambridge, and hotel rooms are going fast. Go to https://tinyurl.com/HUBHotels for information about our 4 available room blocks and to find other alumni looking to share a room.
- Music: The band will provide sheet music, but if you need a lyre you should bring one with you. Lyres are available at music supply shops (buy local!) or on Amazon. Fight songs will soon be available to practice on harvardbandfoundation.org. The password can be found in the registration mailing, email, or the Facebook group. We ask that you do not share this password publicly.
- Red Book: We are following Harvard's lead and creating a "Red Book" of our own. Go to https://www.cognitoforms.com/HUB19/HUB100thRedBook to let us know what you're doing these days and share some of your favorite band memories
- Photo Sharing: Please share your band photos in our Flickr archive! Log-in information c an be found in the registration mailing, email, o r the Facebook group.
(all times estimated and will be finalized closer to the actual event)
- Our assistant reunion manager is Jessica Boutchie '21, who, despite their remarkably similar names, is a distinct person from Jessica Bishai. Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about merchandise or hotels!
- Check out our Reunion Hype Video by Dara Badon '22.